The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Free Method You've Ever Used in Marketing Your Business Online

I'm in the process of writing articles and social bookmarking. Still a novice though. I love this forum. I just found it tonight.

Shirley

P.S. Happy New Year!

Hi Shirley,

Welcome, and happy new year. From what you posted, you are already well on your way to a prosperous online marketing campaign. Keep heading in that direction and once you get these 2 mastered, you can expand from there and get more detailed.

I have read every post in this thread and found that there are people doing the basics on everything, or one thing. I have to admit that SEO has been my moneymaker for many years, but what most do not understand is that all of the methods (except PPC) is SEO to a certain degree.

I guess what I am getting at is to become an expert in one or two fields at a time and keep expanding so that you continue to grow your business.

Like a car without wheels is worthless, so is online marketing without 2.0, seo, article marketing and all of the other skills mentioned.

Here's what works for me...

- submit articles to article directories such as ezinearticles and goarticles
- blogs/lenses in squidoo and wordpress
- bookmark the above posts

But before any of this, make sure you do keyword research for your articles and posts. Make sure what you write or offer is something people are looking for.

I like writing free press releases, a simple and interesting press release can bring alot of traffic to your site. I also use like using Twitter to connect with my followers and I can get instant feedback from them.

I'm a hard core PPC guys and that works very well for me, however my top source of FREE traffic comes from joing ventures. I guess it isn't totally free, but you don't pay any partners until you get a payable action. I mean this is an affiliate marketing forum right? Noone says you have to be an affiliate network to get affiliates. Find a complimentary niche and then find someone who is willing to send you traffic via banners, text links, or referral for a piece of your action on sales. Once you get the traffic to your site and capture their contact information, they are now your list and you can continue to work that list for a long time to come.

Scott, I really like your idea regarding joint ventures. I do have a question for you though. What website, etc. do you like to use when trying to create these "joint ventures." Also, is there a way that you could kind of describe the process to me so that I might be better able to try to "persuade" a company, website, etc. to do this kind of a thing.

I would sure love to know more about this method.

Thanks for your help in this matter

George

By SEO, fastfish720, do you mean just optimizing your website, or what? And Craigslist? How exactly do I go about advertising on their site? I have never used this option before.

Any tips?

Thanks

George

I think some PPC programs are good, social networks work pretty good also, but I think it all depends on how much effort you put on advertising.

I strictly use sites such as Digg and Reddit, it has brought in thousands of hits to my site. SEO is a given but the above is my main source, after a good few months of it the readers will return to your site directly.
Also guest blogging has worked tremendously well for.

Best so far

The best marketing strategy that works for me so far is working with Blog writing and commenting, article submissions and social networking.

MI
Back