The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Free Backlink Checker on the Planet!

That's a great tool to check backlinks. Thanks for the link. I tried checking some of my sites, the results are satisfying.:)

Ok folks, a warning about this tool. Make sure that you do not run it all the time if you are doing a lot of searches, it will get your IP blocked for using automated software if you are not carefull.

It is a great tool, but if you do a lot of surfing, you can and likely will get blocked by google and yahoo if you are playing with competetive keywords.

Just like any other software, you have to use common sense..

Ok folks, a warning about this tool. Make sure that you do not run it all the time if you are doing a lot of searches, it will get your IP blocked for using automated software if you are not carefull.

It is a great tool, but if you do a lot of surfing, you can and likely will get blocked by google and yahoo if you are playing with competetive keywords.

Just like any other software, you have to use common sense..

Not sure what you mean by automated software? This is just a tool that provides a report with the site names, PR and follow/nofollow information regarding backlinks to your sites. It has nothing to do with automated link building, just existing backlink information.

It has to get that info from somewhere, and it is the search engine, and it is automated software, it gets the information from google, yahoo, so it is making a query for the info. And if you use it over and over just checking sites, then on yahoo you will get a 999 error, which is a blocking code, and Google will put up a captcha and a warning if used too quickly.

I understand that it is just a checking tool, but it is doing automated queries and if you are surfing at normal speeds, it could get you blocked.

The SEO addon for firefox will do the same, I have seen several get into trouble with it, not figure it out and have their IP blocked.

backlinkwatch and siteexplorer is the one i trust because it nearly displays the actual backlinks your site got

Hi

HI friends, believe me, i have seen many backlink checker and all of them are not accurate. BUT this one is literally GENUINE. Thanks fo the info. excellent job done!!

MI
Back