The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Email Scraping Software?

Any tutorial in order to finding email based on keywords ? I have put my keyword in "keyword" section but it's seem to me I am not looking these type of emails. How do I verify emails by the way ?

Any tutorial in order to finding email based on keywords ? I have put my keyword in "keyword" section but it's seem to me I am not looking these type of emails. How do I verify emails by the way ?

This might help you : Email Verifier

Though I haven't used it. I just searched it for you

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'd like to know is if it's ever wise to use these types of apps with affiliate marketing or internet marketing in general. I mean, it's fine to get email addresses of people in your niche but if you send unsolicited messages to those addresses, isn't there a high risk of those messages being reported as spam? To me, it seems like the safer route would be to drive traffic to an opt-in page which offers a free gift (aka "lead magnet") in exchange for the email addresses of the leads who land there. That way, there's no danger of anyone accusing you of sending them unsolicited emails. I'm pretty sure most internet marketing pros use this method.

Actually, just this morning, I discovered (to my astonishment) that the CAN-SPAM Act does NOT require that people opt-in to receive emails from a marketer. What is required (among other things) is that there be an easy way to opt OUT from receiving additional messages. This is what the act states.

The atomic software that I have used is the one for doing the email marketing. And from the services I have received, I can honestly say that the software is great. I will personally be able to recommend any atomic related products with the experience I have received. I will however not pin you to the wall. Just try other softwares and make comparisons.

Actually, just this morning, I discovered (to my astonishment) that the CAN-SPAM Act does NOT require that people opt-in to receive emails from a marketer. What is required (among other things) is that there be an easy way to opt OUT from receiving additional messages. This is what the act states.

Although that's true, it's against the TOS of 99.9% of ESPs and hosting providers. You're accounts will be banned so fast, your head will be spinning weeks later. If you're going to scrape and send, you're going to need to run self-hosted with GRE tunnels to protect your sender. It's a similar concept to what PBNers use to protect their money site.

Although that's true, it's against the TOS of 99.9% of ESPs and hosting providers. You're accounts will be banned so fast, your head will be spinning weeks later. If you're going to scrape and send, you're going to need to run self-hosted with GRE tunnels to protect your sender. It's a similar concept to what PBNers use to protect their money site.
Yeah, thanks for the warning (and the generic routing encapsulation tip). Soon after posting, I did quite a bit more research on sending unsolicited emails and you're absolutely correct. I've decided to forego scraping altogether. Currently, my strategy is basically as follows:
  1. Find an in-demand product to promote
  2. Do research on long-tail buyer keywords related to the product
  3. Create a landing page with a button which points to the vendor's sales page (via my affiliate link)
  4. Make an appropriately tagged YouTube video titled with the most promising keyword
  5. Put a link to my landing page in an annotation at the end of the video and also in the video description
Now, I know the importance building a tribe of subscribers and that it would be better to include a lead capture form on the landing page, instead of sending leads straight to the sales page, and I certainly intend to have such a setup in the not too distant future. As a matter of fact, I've already signed up with an ESP which allows me to send up to 14,000 emails monthly to 2000 subscribers for free. But I'd rather wait until I get my own domain before putting any forms on my landing pages. (Right now, I'm just using a subdomain for those pages.)

Cheers

Atomic Email Hunter is a tool that extracts email addresses with usernames from webpages. A targeted email list is the first step towards the success of your email campaign.
Few tools for email scraping:
Zoominfo
Hunter.io
Skrapp.io
RocketReach
RocketReach

If you've been in sales for any amount of time you know how much lead generation matter. However you've been living in the traditional world of sales, you may be missing out on fresh new tools that allow you to create better cold email list from day one.

The 5 best email scraping tools for sales prospecting

1. Zoominfo
2. Hunter.io
3. Skrapp.io
4. RocketReach
5. Email Hunter

MI
Back