Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best domain hosting 2020

Name cheap is really great hosting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

customy

affiliate
i found namecheap as a best domain hosting for non-technical person as they provide great customer service - if you ask them to setup your whole site they literally will do that too,,feels like a add-on service!!

I haven't used NameCheap for hosting but I have gone with hosts who have migrated my site and literally done everything for me, it's great.

Customer service is so important, too. I hate sitting on hold or in a chat box for an hour waiting for someone to help me.

I've been using namecheap since 2016 and what I like from them was the support they have and easy to manage domains but to a hosting company provider. I don't think so but maybe that works for you. My first suggestion would be bluehost because they will give you free ssl for a year.

I use openprovider.com, they have plans when you own several domains, from 50 USD, where you can buy them at cost price. A .com is around 8.5 USD per year. NameCheap is great, but the cost of renewal is usually higher than the cost you pay for the first year.

i found namecheap as a best domain hosting for non-technical person as they provide great customer service - if you ask them to setup your whole site they literally will do that too,,feels like a add-on service!!
DreamHost.
Bluehost.
A2 Hosting.
HostGator.
InMotion Hosting.

banners
Back