The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Best Dating Brands!

Hello guys,

We, as an affiliate network, would like to jump into the Dating sphere, since there are tons of brands and companies, what do you think are the most demanded brands we shall start with? Who shall we welcome on the board of Natifico?

Here's a list of direct adult dating advertisers with some of their popular brands:
  • Huge traffic: Fling.com, MilfPlay, Instabang, UberHorny, SnapSext, etc
  • DatesAndLoves: (Earlier known as DateProfits) LocalMilfSelfies, XMeets, Milfaholic, etc
  • DatingGold: MilfsAffair, Untrue, CheatingWifeHookups, etc
  • WhaleCash: FreeFlirtFinder, FreeHookupAffair, FuckbookDating, etc
  • DateTronix: FreeHookupSearch, InstantFuckBook, and SensualMatches etc.
  • TogetherNetworks: Flirt, BeNaughty, Loveaholics etc
  • TrafficGoldMine: Hookup.com and some others
  • SmoochyCash: WellHello, HushLove, etc
  • DatingFactory: They have tonnes of offers plus you can make your own as well.
Some affiliate networks that has their own in-house adult funnels:
  • CrakRevenue: 2Fuck, DoUWANT.me, OnlyHookup etc
  • Affmy: MachSniper, MapMyMilf, MilfNearMe etc
  • Vipoffers: FreeHornyMilfs, InternationalHookup, FuckSwipe, etc
  • TopOffers: UpForIt network offers and probably Together networks merged with them
There are a lot of single-site adult cam affiliate networks like Xlovecash.com, Stripcash.com, Bongacams.com

I'll keep updating the list. Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
@Aditya007 do you believe there is any point to work with mainstream dating? Since you have mentioned only adult dating brands. Thanks in regards.
More often than not, traffic sources remain the same for mainstream and adult offers with some restrictions like no nudity in creatives and landing pages but most of the traffic in dating industry lies at adult/casual dating only. Not denying the fact that some sources work really well with mainstream only.

Some advertisers like sdventures.com (owner of Anastasiadate and AsianDate) deals with mainstream only. I have not worked with mainstream vertical personally though. Moreover, I'd like to mention almost all the above advertisers also have some mainstream dating brands as well so that should work for you I guess. Most of your affiliates would be interested in adult offers rather than mainstream ones tbh. ;)

Why did you bump a 16 month old thread and wonder why it was not updated?
1637333462142.png

He hasn't been around for 3 months ...

banners
Back