The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best brand of personal computer?

There is no "best brand" really.

Some of it is personal preference. The rest of it is tech support.

Look under the hood of any computer these days and you'll find a limited list of manufacturers making all of the components. What will suit you best depends on what you do witha computer and how much money you have to spend.

Minstrel is right, but if I'm directly answering your question: Mac. :)

Well, if Laura is going to be like that... :)

Desktop: Dell
Laptop: Toshiba

But pay attention to the components you're buying inside. :)

By the way, I'm running XP Pro and Vista but one of my sons just bought a 64-bit quad core with Windows 7 and I must say I am impressed... Windows 7 looks better than either XP or Vista at first glance.

Well for me my favorite best brand is DELL. Their products are very nice. I am using DELL's laptop and i am 100% satisfied with its performance. I would to suggest you that you should go for DELL.

I agree with minstrel, there really is no best brand since they all use similar parts. I like dell for their prices and warranty plans.

I prefer Dell as well, but recently had a warranty experience that will make me think twice before I buy another. My Dell XPS 1330 laptop had everything in it replaced once, the motherboard twice and I finally told them to give me a replacement. Got a nice new Studio XPS 1340 but it took over 30 days to receive it while my old one was non functional. Very frustrating!

I'm a gamer, for brand conscious I'd go with Alienware. But for me realistically speaking, I would rather build my own personal computer or rig. Not only I can choose the right hardware but it cost less than the branded ones.

I agree, there is no best brand. It all comes down to your personal preferences and what you expect from your computer. However, there are some brand that are much better than others. Sort of like best brandS. My favorite is Acer.

For a laptop I thought for a while that Sony Vaio was the bees knees until I bought my Dell Vostro it's fast and you can upgrade your hardwar whenever you need to which is a bonus.

Hate to tell you all but the best brand of computer is APPLE. They dont get viruses and they dont slow down after 4 years of use. They dont burn up and have their powercords stop working. Also if something does happen, the apple store will usually fix it or free

Hate to tell you all but the best brand of computer is APPLE. They dont get viruses and they dont slow down after 4 years of use. They dont burn up and have their powercords stop working.

And you'll continue to believe that while all of your personal data is phoned home to a botnet! :D

In my opinion, they are all the same except for the warranty. They all use the same parts from the same manufacturers. So if I had to choose based on the warranty I would go HP or Dell. But if you don't care about the brand, just go to Tiger Direct or NewEgg and buy the components individually and there will be a warranty for each component. Then you just assemble it yourself and you just saved thousands potentially.

banners
Back