The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

best affiliate sites suggesstions

eliza_shova

affiliate
can you suggest me the best affiliate site? I know some sites that can offer you good programs and that you can earn a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really recommend you to try out tagyourleads.com
It's the best affiliate network currently, With the best income and the best competitions, currently, there is a competition for € 600 Extra, and the structure is a profitability CPA. (And let's not forget that you'll get €15 just by signing up
If you want further information feel free to contact me Skype: Josh Kelly

Attachments

• Competition.png
    Competition.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
SaaS affiliate programs pay high and best of all recurring commissions, you could for example, set up a website or blog reviewing different apps used for eCommerce such as WebHosting, Domains, Website templates and also add our affiliate program promoting Uptime, Page Speed monitoring tools. If interested get in touch, we accept customers and affiliates from any geos.

I've made a lot of money in the Finance niche - 7 figures+ CJ & FlexOffers works with quite a few finance companies. You have to have quality content though because they are quite picky about the affiliates they work with.

can you suggest me the best affiliate site? I know some sites that can offer you good programs and that you can earn a lot.
Go for ShareASale. They really have a lot of Pay Per Lead programs that will pay you just for bringing someone to enter their email and username on a website. This is the easiest way to begin affiliate marketing as a beginner and I recently wrote a blog post about it.

It's harder to make a sale. While some people believe that it is better to make a sale than to generate a lead because making a sale pays higher?

You will really need to find people who are already looking to buy some stuff to make a sale. Or you will have to write a very convincing post about a product and still need to find people who are looking for such a product to make a sale. In my opinion, it is much easier to generate a lead than to make a sale.

No matter the peanuts they pay, you can easily scale that up.

You can find a lot of useful affiliate program reviews in SERP, some of the posts list about 100 programs specifying every niche. Indeed SaaS affiliate programs pay high, but it takes time to go into the specificity of the tool to promote it, for example, to make a review to get a good conversion. Or you just need good promo materials (like banners and widgets) which you can place on your website and wait for catching :) BeRush has it for sure!

Hi @eliza_shova ,

What vertical are you interested in?
We offer smartlinks and offers in the next verticals Dating Adult, Mobile Content Adult, Sweepstakes, Mainstream Dating, Diet&Weight Loss, Cams, Games and Gay Dating

You can test them for free here.

Please, ping me if you have any questions:)

There are many way to get affiliate and start earn, it depends on what kind of affiliate that suitable for u. Join Shareasale, CJ, or click bank also can apply affiliate directly from advertisers is also an option. If u talking a bout alot that can earn from affiliate, you can start with hosting affiliate, Bluehost give u 65$ per sale. You can try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really recommend you to try out our affiliate network, tagyourleads.com
We are a high profitability network.
You can get €100 per sale. Would you like to give our network a chance?

banners
Back