The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Affiliate programs out there

crazyfreeads

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone had a list of sites that can provide good affiliate programs. Please....I'm trying to incorpoarate that with my new forum.

Thanks

Hi Josh,

Good affiliate programs is what we provide here at 5 Star.
Here is a list of all of our 5 Star programs.
<a href="http://affiliate-directory.5staraffiliateprograms.com/">5 Star Affiliate DIRECTORY</a>

We have some other good ones coming soon too.

Nope, because some may perform great for one affiliate and not for another. How well a person may do depends on if the program fits their niche. Plus many of our programs are really affiliate networks or outsourced affiliate program managers, so there are programs within programs, so to speak.

All 5 Star programs have among the highest, if not THE highest commission in their particular market, all have long cookies and good conversions. They are all very pro-actively managed too and guaranteed to pay on time.

I like to go to clickbank.com, an Affiliate Network, and just go thru the list of products they have there. This is a good way to brainstorm for Affiliate programs. And get new and interesting ideas.
They also have a list there of which affiliate programs are having the highest conversion rates for their affiliates !!

Yes if you want to do ebooks that's a good way to research

But if you want to do mainstream affiliate marketing with retail products or big brands or higher ticket items, I think the best way to at least start research is with CJ. There are millions of products and thousands of merchants and many ways to search and sort. Plus they tell you how profitable
the programs are with an EPC rating.

So for instance you could go in and check category health and see who pays highest or who has the best EPC. Then once you narrow it down to a sub niche or type of product that interests you - you can go to Google and search for "Key phrase affiliate program" to see what else is out there and then compare.

I would also just go to top ranking sites in your niche. Most reputable sites will have in-house affiliate programs. Just don't join any that asked for money to join.

banners
Back