The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best affiliate program for Linux users?

Buddie

affiliate
I'm new to all this. I have a website where most of my content is Linux-related. So tutorials, distros, news etc. I already use AdSense. I've tried using networks like BuySellAds but there was little success. Most of my users are tech-savvy so they use AdBlockers or don't click on ads at all, so AdSense doesn't really work well.

I'm looking for affiliate programs that I can use throughout my site. So what affiliate programs would you recommend when your target audience are Linux users? This basically means very tech-savvy, interested in software, open source etc.

I'm already using some hosting affiliate programs like the one from DigitalOcean and Linode for Linux servers.

I get about 100K visitors per month, US, UK, and India. Most of my visitors are from Desktop.

Sorry if this isn't the right category for this thread, but it is a newbie question I guess.

Well it's more appealing to me than most of these CPA trinkets :p
The problem is you really can't monetize software for us LINUX users
OPEN SOURCE for the WIN!
tux-linux-penguin.png

Many people that use LINUX are normal users that do not operate server networks.
But I might suggest pay for volume api applications.
Many LINUX users are programmers and developers. When you use LINUX you eventually feel the need to learn to code.
Configuration files on your own computer at a minimum. Basic cli terminal stuff.

MI
Back