The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Beginning Affiliate Marketing Journey

1. Merchantable product
    (Price, GEO, Trust;{consumer, myself (ever getting paid)})
  2. Market interest in product
    (Google Trends, search SERPs {and mapping ranked websites' traffic patterns})
  3. Traffic availability of possible interested parties

This is just to make a 'probability estimate' 65%+ of the time you will be wrong but you may be able to adapt rather than need to pivot to the next offer until you find a winner.

Most products are losers. The more people that could possible use what you are selling is better only when the item is not highly commoditized --over competitively priced (often discounted).

If I had a specialized lipstick many women could be my customers --if that lipstick is black --goth and punk girls will probably be the majority of buyers --maybe 2% of a multi-million person market --still the numbers would be substantial < here the product defines the age group.

Such as Depends adult diapers define the end-of-life age group mainly.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Last edited:
The questions I have now are what tools am I going to use that is free to capture leads and start a marketing campaign to generate leads and a drip email system. Actually, with one business that I have, the company already has in place a very sophisticated marketing drip system that includes videos. I suppose this would fall under the category of a sales funnel because the end result is the lead converts into a membership subscription. The other part of this system can include follow-up phone calls or Zoom meetings.

Don't over complicate things --nothing wrong with your ideas here but they will take time. Barring some instant success --months of work.

Simplify your immediate approach --get the lead --then get the highest price you can for it --from the seller of the services (or his middleman network) --all in the shortest period of time when you start out.

You can always develop more long term, and profitable, sales funnels --with some successful insights as you go along.

MI
Back