The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Become an FBM Software Affiliate and begin earning sales commissions right away

francis33

affiliate
FBM Software Affiliate Program

Become an FBM Software affiliate and earn high compensation for promoting our security and privacy solutions on your website!

What are the benefits of becoming a member?
? Generous payout ? Earn 66.67% commission for every purchase of our product from your website.
? High visitor to sales conversion ? There has never been a better time to sell security and privacy software. Great features coupled with 24/7 free technical support and a no risk satisfaction guarantee lead to amazing conversion rates for our affiliates.
? Convenient tracking of commissions ? Log in to your exclusive account and track your statistics anytime to find out how much exactly we owe you.
? Free use of professional creatives ? Choose among several banner and email creatives to place on your website.
? Prompt monthly payments ? Affiliate commissions are paid twice monthly and on time.

How do I sign up?
We have partnered with First Advertising, a Fortune 1000 company to give you professional and hassle-free affiliate management service. Simply click on the Sign Up Now link below to know more and join this very generous and profitable venture.

Do you need assistance?
For inquiries about our affiliate program, please email us

WARNING AFFILIATES - Read before joining

Hi francis,

Welcome to 5 star, but you may not be happy you came after I post. And depending on your answer I may need to delete this post.

I am a MAJOR cookie defender so beware

You offer ad blocking software that looks like it blocks affiliate links and either flags or deletes affiliate cookies. I am wondering if your anti-spyware software also deletes affiliate cookies?

Many anti-spyware programs target innocent affiliate cookies as spyware just so it looks to the user like the software caught lots of BAD stuff. Affiliates need to be VERY careful about what anti-spyware programs they promote, to be sure they are not hurting our industry and income.

So can you tell me if all your programs are 100% safe for affiliates and don't block their income in ANY way?

Hi Linda:

Thank you for your post and sorry for the late reply. My full name is Francis Xavier L. Torre and I work for FBM Software as a Business Development Officer.

Our ad-blocker and anti-spyware products do flag cookies but only the bad ones. We actually classify cookies into three categories: Trusted, Spyware, and Unknown. I can guarantee that harmless affiliate cookies are not deleted by our products. You're right - some anti-spyware applications include cookies in scans to bloat the number of spyware found to impress the user. We, on the other hand, detect only spyware cookies. We have an online spyware research center, Spyware-Net, where a vendor can submit a dispute if he/she thinks that our application is wrongfully flagging an application.

I hope I have answered your questions and more power to us all!

Hi Francis,

Thank you so much for coming here to answer my questions. I try to be an industry WatchDog when it comes to protecting our precious cookies.

MI
Back