The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

BBC iplayer

temi

affiliate
I do not have a TV but I recently installed BBC iPlayer, I have been enjoying some fantastic downloads since it was installed.

I wonder if anyone else uses BBC iPlayer

You don't have a TV? what century do you live in?

Then again in all fairness, with all the TV tuner cards, iPlayer, ITV, Channel 4 OD, who needs a TV?

Just get a big ass 42" Plasma, plug the laptop in and watch :D

Do you use lights or candles?

How about a Fridge, you got a Fridge or do you use Ice?

KP

I have a media centre that goes into the 42" lcd great monitor, with a wireless keyboard with mouse , it is the biggest monitor I have seen. I player is fine with it, but the ITV.com player is pants :(

Lottie uses it to go online and watch stuff, it is really wierd seeing her chatting on webcam in 42" . Luckily it is not our main Tv, so she is locked away in one of the other rooms with her Wii, karaoke machine,internet connection and (most importantly) her firends.

We do sometimes all pile in there and settle down to watch something that we have missed online or forgotten to record on Sky+ :)

No TV... Temi, you are wierd man. ;)

I'm with Virgin Media at the moment (just because I wanted the 20MB connection), I didn't realise you can now get BBC iPlayer on the TV.

Is this just with Virgin or any digital package?

KP

But you can access BBC iPlayer regardsless of you ISP, just download and install iPlayer and you can start downloading programmes you like, here is iPlayer homepage.

I'm with Virgin Media at the moment (just because I wanted the 20MB connection), I didn't realise you can now get BBC iPlayer on the TV.

Is this just with Virgin or any digital package?

KP

Oh yeah, I know that and I like it because now I have a desktop I have 3 monitors set up so I can watch iPlayer while I'm working.

Which for me is good because I always miss "Have I Got News For You".

I just noticed you can access it on the TV too. Just wondered if it was on all digital packages.

KP

Yep we use sky player all the time. As a rugby nut I have the full package and multi room. We can watch 3 different sky progs, in the main living room 42" plasma, in the second living room 42" lcd (wired to pc media centre), in the kitchen 22" LCD. We also have sky plus in 2 rooms so we can record stuff not available on sky player.

I love my rugby and boxing and don't want to miss it. Ok the package costs us £65 a month, but it is well worth it!

I don't have a TV, got tired of the meaningless crap I used to watch. Find it much better using services like iPlayer and 4OD to watch what I want, when I want,, without a TV license. I doubt I'll be able to do it for free for long, internet licenses must be on the horizon one day.

MarkeD I am VERY VERY pleased to hear this, I was beginning to think I am completely weird because I seem to be the only on without TV, thank God there are a few of us who are feed up of TV and the non stop crap it spews out.

BTW, what is 40D?

Thanks

I don't have a TV, got tired of the meaningless crap I used to watch. Find it much better using services like iPlayer and 4OD to watch what I want, when I want,, without a TV license. I doubt I'll be able to do it for free for long, internet licenses must be on the horizon one day.

MarkeD I am VERY VERY pleased to hear this, I was beginning to think I am completely weird because I seem to be the only on without TV, thank God there are a few of us who are feed up of TV and the non stop crap it spews out.

BTW, what is 40D?

Thanks

A little bit bigger than 40C but smaller than 40DD Temi, you REALLY need to get out more :D

I do not have a TV but I recently installed BBC iPlayer, I have been enjoying some fantastic downloads since it was installed.

I wonder if anyone else uses BBC iPlayer

And you don't have to pay the licence fee either - I bet you get a reminder every week.

I use it sometimes - did you know that your ISP has to pay £1 per hour per stream? I guess they are hoping that it doesn't get too popular.

MI
Back