The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bagi in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
I have always thought I meet OWG or other UK members of this forum in person one day, ironically, the first UK WW member I meet in person is from Hungary; Bagi :)

Bagi and the Sexy Mannequins
zoliandthesexymannequins.jpg

Bagi was in London for 3 day, he visited important London landmarks like emm, emmm, Soho :) you can see what was on his mind with his choice of background for the picture above :)

Bagi and the London Eye
zoliandtemi.jpg

And yes, he did not forget to pose with the London eye in the backgrounds (with a dodgy looking guy next to him) before he run off back to Soho :)

haha awesome yeh you have to have the obligatory london eye photo :p

The journey was very GREAT, million thanks go to Temi for it. And maybe the most important thing i learned there is that the mapouka rocks!:dance2:

Temi, he told you that you are a great dancer, so i hardly belive this.:D

Guys, looks like you had a great time. When did you come over Bagi as it looks a little cold.
If you were on Tower Bridge I would have been delighted to meet you both for lunch as I work very nearby!

If you were on Tower Bridge I would have been delighted to meet you both for lunch as I work very nearby!

Would have been nice to have meet you Vic, the picture was taken two days ago (20/5/2008), it was clouds and shadows playing havoc with the pic, it was a sunny day.
We were on the bridge that goes to South London, I think its Lambeth bridge, just behind houses of parliament.

lol Bagi with loads plastic women surrounding him hehe guess your all irrisistable then bagi. Keep em locked behind the glass they look wild.

great pics, i went to london last february, it was bloody cold and i didnt take a pic infront of (or see) the london eye but the trip was well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back