The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Backend to Affiliate?

LightFinder

Well.. here's a question then, as I'm finding it difficult to come up with appropriate search terms.

I know there are gems here...

I might be working things the wrong way up but what I'm most curious about is how the back end to affiliate marketing works. How it integrates with the moving of a product from mfg to end consumer and the necessary logistics.

I'd also be interested in thoughts on creating a new market. Say you've discovered something unique and there isn't any public awareness yet; places to go for gleaning that type of information are quite valuable indeed. :)

Any search strings that you could throw my way that pull up useful information in that arena, I would gladly throw my back out trying to catch :)

LF

Lets take one question at a time since they could each get into different discussions.

"I might be working things the wrong way up but what I'm most curious about is how the back end to affiliate marketing works. How it integrates with the moving of a product from mfg to end consumer and the necessary logistics."

Are you asking in detail for the specifics of how an affiliate program is set up?
Are you asking from the side of being an affiliate selling other people's product?
Or a merchant curious about setting up an affiliate program to get others to help you sell?

Just want to understand which direction you are coming from so I give you the right info.

MI
Back