The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Back Online

temi

affiliate
No thanks to some of my silly staff who messed this forum up in the last few day but thank to one clever one that identified and fixed the problem this morning.

We are back online :)

Great new, Temi, maybe there is some character encoding prombem concerning the accent letters. We will see this having a look at my name.

Temi you really should pay your hosting company... Oh, hang on, you ARE your hosting company :D

Nice to see you back, hopefully that will not hurt your rankings too much with Google.

I really should get more competent staff , its a shame, the site was off line for about almost two day.. I will be really pissed off if all the hard work I have been putting into marketing the site is f***ed .

Thanks James

Temi, otherwise it was nice to see you at iWT, that community is deficient without you.

Thanks for that. My first venture back to iWT, I was greeted by a fierce mod who asked me to reduce my sig link LOL. but the fierce mod give me a link from his own profile, that guy is a Diamond ( only joking about the fierceness :)

Yes, its terrible that I have been too focused on this forum without going to other forums.
From today, I will visit iWT more often, at least twice or more time a day :)

Temi, it was terrible feeling for me to wrote that pm, but i had to. :D

I deeply understand that you focus on your board but sig links at iWT may bring here fresh members here as well, and the "old nice cowboys" are slowly disappeared from that board.:(

You are right on both counts, if you are to enforce a rule, you should enforce to even your friends and yes, posting at other forums do bring fresh faces :)

Good to be back i thought ukww had died after i saw the please upload your homepage message :O

I've been trying from work today and was unable to get on. If I had used my brain and cleared my cache, I would have been able to access the forum when it came backup mid afternoon - doh

Funny thing GKD is that when most people were not able to access it two days ago, you and a handful of people were able to access it.

Funny thing GKD is that when most people were not able to access it two days ago, you and a handful of people were able to access it.

No wonder I felt I was the only person accessing the forum that morning :)

Has the upgrade been complete? or did you have revert back to the original?

Well, I got feed up with the downtime and move the site to another server but I am sure the upgrade on the original server should be completed by now.

That's great news. I'm glad the forum is back up and running again :)

These kind of faults can be good in a way as you will learn from them for the future.

banners
Back