The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Back links

surreypcsupport

affiliate
I find when querying link:domain-name I have far fewer links than if I look in Google webmaster tools at 'Pages with external links' where I find a lot more. Remember that the data you see in Webmaster Tools is often very out of date, maybe a month or so.

Another way to look for backlinks is simply to search for your domain name in quotes.

Some backlinks will be ignored if they are NoFollow or if the page is of such poor quality that Google doesn't bother to index it.

Link Exchange PR3 www.wirelessphonejammer.com - mobile phone jammer

Dear Rod, PR3
If you want to link exchage, please kindly contact with me. I will be appreciate.

My web site is www?wirelessphonejammer?com
Title is: Cell phone jammer manufacturer
Description is: Professional cell phone jammer manufacturer. R/D kinds of cell phone jammer, phone booster, RF signal detectors.

Best regards,
cell phone jammer

Attachments

• mobile-phone-jammer-cell phone jammer.jpg
    mobile-phone-jammer-cell phone jammer.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi all

I am relatively a newbie at this. I have been doing SEO for a few of my own sites for about a year now and still am learning a bunch, but my level of frustrations as time goes by increases also with attempting to rank my sites.

I have searches this forum about back links but have not found any definitive answers to my question so figure I would post it here as far as backlinks go what is the differences, for example if I do say a back link check on backlinkwatch I have over 2000 links, if I do a link:mysite.com I only have like 20 so it varies on different web sites if I do a search in scroogle I have about 90 links , what actually counts on backlinks, is it all of them is it what I see in google , what should I be looking for when it comes to my backlinks that matter to google.

Thanks for any insight

Rod

hmmm... not all SE or site can give exact or same number of result of your backlinks... all SE uses different algorithm to count backlinks :D you should post you links in a relevant site... :D

^yes. Search engines have different criteria for counting number of backlinks of your site so they provide different results.

Google gives a positive effect on your website if you're linking to the right websites which means that you need to get backlinks from sites that are related to your site's niche..

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back