The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Aweber Alternatives?

sam11

affiliate
What are some Aweber alternatives?

I know that Aweber is probably the best when it comes to email marketing software yet I'm not too familiar with his competitors. Are there any that are worth the money? I'm interested in price differences, options and reliability. If you've used some email marketing software besides Aweber, please share your experiences.

GetResponse is a nice alternative to Aweber that I used to use when I was building lists. There is a convenient thirty day free trial, plenty of tutorials to get a beginner started, the ability to customize your autoresponder based on a few criteria they detail on their website, along with anything else you can expect from what is essentially an email spamming machine. You want to try not to fall into that category, though, despite how easy it is to do so. There is also a referral program that they offer which has some nice rates attached to it if you can convince someone to buy a subscription directly from your affiliate link. I explored other options, some free, but nothing else quite compares to Aweber and GetResponse.

I have used Listbox in the past and I was happy with the results. Listbox used to be free earlier but now they have dropped the free option. Of course, aweber and Getresponse are far better than solutions like Listbox and Mailchimp but if the best ones aren't working for you then you should start looking at alternatives.

Two two that I would consider is either Aweber or GetResponse. Anything else I would not even waste my money on. Your list is your most precious asset in your business, and it only cost around 20-30 bucks a month for it. That is very little, and would not want to compromise my business which could earn me thousands later because I didn't want to spend a few extra bucks.

MI
Back