The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aussie Digital’s ICO is Coming Soon!

Aussie Digital

affiliate
ABOUT AUSSIE DIGITAL
Aussie Digital is an e-commerce ecosystem that’s built on blockchain and fuelled by a native cryptocurrency. Aussie Digital has got a lot of services. Together, all of them make your everyday life easier and smarter. Our ICO is launching soon - stay tuned!

ABOUT AUSSIE DIGITAL
Aussie Digital is an e-commerce ecosystem that’s built on blockchain and fuelled by a native cryptocurrency. Aussie Digital has got a lot of services. Together, all of them make your everyday life easier and smarter. Our ICO is launching soon - stay tuned!
So you just posted a very short and useless post just to 'spam' your upcoming ICO out there to a new userbase?

If you want a great audience then start doing it the right way, i would never invest in your coin if this is the way you go about conducting business, using forums to 'spam' your ICO out there. I sincerely hope no one else hops on this kind of marketing method.

Thanks for your concern, but am not trying to spam my coin, I just wanted, people to know more about my coin so that people can aware about the coin

MI
Back