The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Auction Ads..

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi all no doubt most of you would have already signed up for this, as its taking off in a big way and people are getting some good revenue for it.

I was wondering if you could all sign up through my affiliate link if you havent already got an account. I think this is going to be a much better income than Adsense.

My link is
http://www.auctionads.com/refer_2dba1c91d5d6c9f8528a

You may all know that this is promoted by Shoemoney media , that shoemoney owns, over 1000 signups in less than 24 hours and already 5000 since then.

Thanks in advance.

Adam,
You are making too many assumtions, why not explain, I have never head of showmoney or auction ads (sorry, I live in a cave :( can you shed a bit more ligh on it?
Thanks

Hi sorry i do that alot :)

Shoemoney is one of the best affiliate marketers there is, his blog here www.shoemoney.com

Auction ad's as you can see on the top of my forum here www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/

Are like Google adsense style adverts but are linked to ebay affiliate link. alot of people have signed up because of shoemoney owning it,and many of them are making some good revenue from it , ive only been doing it for 1 day my self so i cant show you any stats yet :(

Hope some of the info help's temi :)

The problem with eBay's affiliate payout is it is tiny in comparison to other affiliate programs out there, great idea though

I've never heard of shoemoney until now so thanks for the info.

Surely, if they are so unheard of they can't have that many advertisers or a multiple selection of advertisers whereby giving people choice of ads to click on earning your website more revenue than what Google Adsense offers!

banners
Back