The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Attention to all Affiliate Networks

Skanderbeg

affiliate
Hello everyone !
If this is not the place to posts this forgive me !

I'm starting this thread because of something that is happening on my country !

I live in Albania and as many of affiliate companies have noticed there is a high number of applications from Albania (City Elbasan mostly).

As most of affiliate networks say, they don't allow incentive or chat traffic on their Smartlinks or Offers and selling the account is not allowed !

Well, in my country is quite the opposite, People use Snapchat to chat with people & reward them with girl pics if they register on the offers provided by the affiliate network !

The most affected networks are iMonetizeIT, Adverten, Traffee, LosPollos since they provide smartlink !
This method of working is abusive to the other people and the advertisers too !

Not to talk about the account selling ! Accounts on affiliate networks are being sold for $200 or more ! I know this because I live in this city !

If you don't believe me, here you have a recent news article from an Albanian TV , and the person on the video uses Snapchat and explains how he works !

Djemtë që hiqen si vajza dhe fitojnë para/ “Moda” në Elbasan, 15 mijë të rinj që sigurojnë deri në 1milionë lekë në muaj në internet
NndsERW.png

Translate the text on the news article and also watch the video since it explains everything !

Why Am I making this post?
I used one of the affiliate networks I mentioned on this post ( I was advertiser ) and i got a huge amount of registrations ( DOI ) ! The issue was that the people who registered, came, registered, confirmed their email and never came back. I though something was wrong, until I contacted the manager on the company I advertised, and 80% of the traffic I got was sent by Albanian Publishers, Which explains why they never even returned to my website! They use snapchat for incentives, reward visitors for registering on my site and that's all !

If you are an Affiliate Network, please ask the Publisher about their Traffic Sources, and get proof about what they Say, and also ID verification for your Publishers would stop the account selling !

P.S: I have nothing Against the affiliate I mentioned, I worked with all of them in the past and I thank them for helping me setup my Trackers, Campaigns and everything related to Affiliate Marketing since i was a beginner !

Last edited:
As most of affiliate networks say, they don't allow incentive or chat traffic on their Smartlinks or Offers and selling the account is not allowed !

That is usually in the terms of the affiliate agreement --the sale part --accounts are not freely transferable. Your country does not matter --the laws of the contract's stated jurisdiction are the legal venue.

As for the other part --an affiliate network can terminate your account at will --generally, for some cause (real or imagined).

That is usually in the terms of the affiliate agreement --the sale part --accounts are not freely transferable. Your country does not matter --the laws of the contract's stated jurisdiction are the legal venue.

As for the other part --an affiliate network can terminate your account at will --generally, for some cause (real or imagined).
It also depends on which country the partner network is located in.

MI
Back