The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Assets to start affiliate marketing

javierin

Hi guys, I'm going to share my experience in AM.

When you start in AM, there are basics assets you need like "oh I'm ready to work hard", "I'm not a quitter" and "I'm really motivated".

Every single one who start in this world have it.

But let me talk about MONEY, yes, MONEY, the motor of this bussines, If you do not have it, you have a big big big problem.

Who here don't want to earn 700$ per day?

But.. How much money do you need to get 700$ per day.

Mr God of AM has the answer... Mr God launchs a campaign, he is god so every single campaign that he launchs get profitable, nevertheless he spent 1,5k$ to break even.

Mr God has a good ROI of 70% so he needs 1k$ daily to spend.

Mr God has a great friendship with theirs AM and he has weekly payments so he gets the money each 7 days + 3 to get in the bank = 10k$

And let me know, Are you Mr God or a newbie?

Just do the numbers, do you want to start with 500$? you are out before start...

I guess that 5k$ is a decent budget to start... not to scale, so you will need more money or at least cover the losses.

I'm not going to tell you how to make money away from AM, just get a job or make money with free traffic as well.

I hope this can help somebody who are starting in this, I'm not trying to scary you, I'm trying to tell you that you need to fix it.

Thanks for sharing this noble piece. You know when it comes to affiliate marketing, people always think that you can just start making money without spending any. There is always that capital you have to work with. At most it is always hard for people to break even in the first days of the businesses. We therefore need to just plan well and stay within our budgets to realize the things that we want to achieve. At least now people are aware that we spend money to get money.

Thanks for sharing this noble piece. You know when it comes to affiliate marketing, people always think that you can just start making money without spending any. There is always that capital you have to work with. At most it is always hard for people to break even in the first days of the businesses. We therefore need to just plan well and stay within our budgets to realize the things that we want to achieve. At least now people are aware that we spend money to get money.

I can't be more agreed, people usually see success histories and they think that with 300$ can do something in paid traffic, the truth is that do it is like trying to buy a ferrari with 100$

banners
Back