The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About Affiliate and Online Marketing

Thank for help, i have a question. I'm building my site the first and i want have many traffic to it to increase convert, what can i do? currently, i'm connect to facebook, twitter and youtube but seems ineffective. Please visit my site and speak to me, what can i do to develop my site. Thanks a lot

more then 50 thousand ad clicks on amazon.in affiliate and just 1 sale and thats also returned back, so i quit amazon affiliate, all the products were related to each post i posted...

any suggestions please??

sitting here in a coffee shop in Vietnam and I havent participated in this group much so I want to go a head and discuss anything about online marketing. Ask me anything about from starting a website, to click tracking, to analytics, to affiliate offers.

go head! Ask away.
hey, can you tell me about accounts which you use to run ads or adward. it mean you use personal accounts or bussiness accounts ( rent accounts)? Thank you!

Hello friends, can anyone please explain to me how best to get bulk traffic from social media, for mobile cpa offer?

your gonna lose money in the next few days, thats the thing. you either are gonna risk time for money or money for time. so either or you losing in the next couple days. what you should start doing is to start implementing lead captures/social empires and creating your own traffic sources.

for example facebook groups, or faecbook fan page, and more importantly capturing the lead magnets.... start creating a traffic source for your self with email leads. I started doing a while ecosystem for my leads. so they are not just bombarded with offers.

I created 5 usa real estate social media fan pages, they have 10K+ fans and i collected 1K+ email adressed along with their name. I know most of them as married women having child age 25-35. How it will help to me?

Thank for help, i have a question. I'm building my site the first and i want have many traffic to it to increase convert, what can i do? currently, i'm connect to facebook, twitter and youtube but seems ineffective. Please visit my site and speak to me, what can i do to develop my site. Thanks a lot
there are so many other free traffic sources.... you can do blog exchange or site exchnages. participate in forums with signature link, facebok groups and mention your pages, create surveys for interactions back to your site. what is the goal of the website?

more then 50 thousand ad clicks on amazon.in affiliate and just 1 sale and thats also returned back, so i quit amazon affiliate, all the products were related to each post i posted...

any suggestions please??

are you buying traffic or was it seo? what are your measurements for ROI that you stopped?

I created 5 usa real estate social media fan pages, they have 10K+ fans and i collected 1K+ email adressed along with their name. I know most of them as married women having child age 25-35. How it will help to me?

alot you already know they are married and have kids and are middle age... thats a lot of information to go by already? since you have that list data you can email them offers on how to care for crying baby, best places to eat coupons, etc

there are so many other free traffic sources.... you can do blog exchange or site exchnages. participate in forums with signature link, facebok groups and mention your pages, create surveys for interactions back to your site. what is the goal of the website?
Thank for your suggest, target my site is sell product digital

Do you recommend native advertising for newbies? I have spied and can "swipe" many good advertorials, but some gurus say not to do native advertising, thanks!

alot you already know they are married and have kids and are middle age... thats a lot of information to go by already? since you have that list data you can email them offers on how to care for crying baby, best places to eat coupons, etc

Hi. Great info.. where I can find these kind of offers (in which network ) ? Which email that I need to promote these ?
Will it go to Span folder automatically ?

Thanks

banners
Back