The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask about adult dating for mobile

valhen

affiliate
Hello all, I want to ask

Currently i am trying to promote adult mobile dating. Im using mobileconvrrt for 2 landingpages and create banner myself. And promote with exoclick with 5 banners. Any advice do and dont's to do adult dating with mobile platform. Thanks

We need to know more about your campaign - Let's have some more details - are you already getting clicks etc? tracking?

Sorry about my english. The offer is m.shagaholic. I am using exoclick to promote (CPC) with milf category. I remove 1 landingpage because very low clicks. Here the result so far:

Banner1
Clicks 3
CTR 0.29%
Imps. 1,047
eCPC $0.100
eCPM $0.287
Cost $0.30

Banner2
Clicks 2
CTR 0.0%
Imps. 902
eCPC $0.000
eCPM $0.0
Cost $0.0

Banner 3
Clicks 1
CTR 0.11%
Imps. 932
eCPC $0.100
eCPM $0.107
Cost $0.10

Banner 4
Clicks 2
CTR 0.22%
Imps. 900
eCPC $0.150
eCPM $0.333
Cost $0.30

Banner 5
Clicks 1
CTR 0.12%
Imps. 825
eCPC $0.15
eCPM $0.182
Cost $0.15

Banner 6
Clicks 1
CTR 0.12%
Imps. 853
eCPC $0.15
eCPM $0.176
Cost $0.15

I m not using tracking software yet. The campaign've been running around 2 days.

Last edited:
Your CTR is bad - what platform are you using? Can we see one of your banners?

Your CTR is bad - what platform are you using? Can we see one of your banners?
This banner is the best CTR i have so far. I design it with photoshop. Untill today Clicks =3; CTR = 0.23%, Imps. = 1,309.
banner2.jpg
For Landingpage i use mobileconvrrt

Have you tried using different girls? Also this is heavily texted based - the image is the most important thing so split test different girls until you find a winner then work on copy.

Have you tried using different girls? Also this is heavily texted based - the image is the most important thing so split test different girls until you find a winner then work on copy.

Thanks K, i will try using different images. hope this better

banners
Back