The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Articles- Are article directories counted as one backlink ?

P

positivecarry

If you are an expert at Ezine and have 100s of articles do they(search engines) count your site url as just one backlink no matter how many times or where it appears or do they count individual pages(articles) that each url appears on as unique backlinks?

When you put your signature in forums(that are related preferably to your topic), again , will this be counted as one backlink from one site or do SEs consider this as mutiple backlinks from separate pages that all have their own PR.

With todays new no link trading policy(or is it just buying , or both?) from Google are these the best methods to getting quality links?

Any thoughts from experienced marketers appreciated.

Artices on seperate pages are each counted as individual. This is why each page is assigned a page rank and not one page rank for the whole site. Each page is cached individualy and is considered it's own entity by the search engines. If this were not so, then when a spider hit a site the first time, the whole site would be indexed right then, but it is on a page by page index. So each link is counted seperately.

you do need to submit them to as many directories as you can to divirsify your ip addresses for the links to be effective. plus it give you more chances of getting picked up and republished from other directories traffic.

One good article can get you several PR5 or PR 6 links, and with you controlling the title and content , which makes the page relevant, these are powerfull links.

article marketer is a good distributor, and there are loads of software on the market. some free, and some that cost.

Brad Callens has a pretty good list of directories in the free version here Internet Marketing Wish List | Article Submitter ? Article Submitter

you could pay for the full version, but before doing that, i would hire articlemarketer.com to do it for me. I have a dozen accounts with them already for clients. It is money well spent if you are serious about making big bucks on the net.

Make sure that your onpage and anchor text is targeted and start writing.

You can learn here about article marketing in detail.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-optimization-super-advantages-articles.html

"With todays new no link trading policy(or is it just buying , or both?) from Google are these the best methods to getting quality links? "

It is both now.

I read your article marketing submission and it was great info , and it got me started thinking about everything on a page by page basis and not site. Thanks for the response , hope you stick around this forum.

I have a question for you as you are heavily involved in the internet and the forces that control these businesses being seen and making money or not.

With the talk of government/ corporate control of the internet and bandwidth, and recent articles appearing on major search engines(like the "Internet will be down by 2010 because of bandwidth problems" ) do you see the small publisher being pushed out of making money on the net in the next 3 to 5 years or do you feel that there is still great opportunity?

Any thoughts appreciated, and thanks again for the response.

People will always find a way to make it(a few anyway). But the thing is that if you get your head down and work like a fool for the next 3 to 5 years, you will not have to worry anyway.

The internet is that last platform left where the "little guy" can still make it big.

The only reason people put out gloom and doom is because they need a justification for failure. Just choose not to be involved in that game.

If the negative people spent as much time trying to figure out a way to make it happen as they do telling everyone else that it can not happen, poverty would be eliminated.

Wealth is thoughts, not things. Your mindset has everything to do with it, just don't buy into the dirty laundry.

Business is not a debate, it is a decision. What do you choose? Finiancial Freedom, or Failure?

Very enlightening response. Thank you. I think that article may be a bit of propaganda to allow legislation to be considered to block the use of certain bandwidth. The corporations will say, see, we have this study , it says that all your file sharing and youtube viewing is clogging the internet, now we must regulate it with a heavy hand.

I understand that the Gov is taking away opur freedoms by the day. the point is to focus on what we can do now. My grandfather told me when i was a child that i would see a communist U.S.

And yes, there have been several blows to the internet, rights and free speach lately. We just need to focus on what we can use now. and you can get set up for life in a few years on the net.

What I usually do is to type an article and add it to my blog page.I have a list of article and blog directories.Once the post is added to my blogsite,I go for the article directories and submit my article to them using my website URL as my signature.Much to my surprise when Google crawled the last time for backlinks and PR my Signature URL was considered to be a backlink and it increased my backlink count and PR.Most importantly the search engine traffic for my website was also increased (checked it using a sitemap/analysis) thereby putting my website in the third place for five of it's keywords.

If you are an expert at Ezine and have 100s of articles do they(search engines) count your site url as just one backlink no matter how many times or where it appears or do they count individual pages(articles) that each url appears on as unique backlinks?

When you put your signature in forums(that are related preferably to your topic), again , will this be counted as one backlink from one site or do SEs consider this as mutiple backlinks from separate pages that all have their own PR.

With todays new no link trading policy(or is it just buying , or both?) from Google are these the best methods to getting quality links?

Any thoughts from experienced marketers appreciated.

individually counted...

banners
Back