The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Article Submissions

Too bad you are being dishonest in your post....

The truth of the matter is this website you recommend is one of your websites....

Why not come out and say... "I have this new website... submit articles here..."

of coarse, promoting one's own websites is only allowed in designated forums.. and this forum is not one of them....

So, you chose to SPAM the board.... that's goes a long way to tell us what kind of person you are and how you run your websites....

BTW>> many of us here at 5Star have article archive websites... and we dont talk about them... because 5Star isnt the correct place to do so...

Joe

Sorry the post didn't read clear.

Yes its my website and we have very quick approval.

Thanks for the lessons in manners, etc. It's really meaningful :)

For some reason, I can't edit the original post. It should have said: "I founded this website". The forum name indicates this is the forum for resources concerning Article submissions. If I'm mistaken, feel free to move it or delete it as required.

Lexi I think Joe was right in busting you for misrepresenting that post. I meant to check it out and did not have time so thanks for investigating Joe.

I'm very lenient toward regular posters Lexi and would not have minded you saying the truth - that it was your site - but feel you did purposely try to slide one by - it's plain by the way it was written it was not an oops. You didn't need to do that. If you post resources honestly in the right section and are a regular poster I normally would not have a problem.

I am honest and fair. If you are too, we will get along just fine! :)

I'm sorry for the violation.

It was really a an "oops'"

You can feel free to delete this thread, and I will not contribute here anymore. My apologies..

No Lexi, I want you to stay you are a good contributor. I was just trying to explain how things should work going forward. Hugs. :)

Since I'm trying to be kinder and gentler in 2006....

thanks for fessin up... look forward sharing with you...

BTW>>> this kinder - gentler stuff... is really hard... :D :eek:
I really want to grab my club and go bludgen someone....

Joe

banners
Back