The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Article rewriting, submission,proofreading + other services

Midwest

If you have any articles that you need to be modified, rewritten, proofread or submitted to various article directories, please let me know. I'll help you with them, for a reasonable fee.

Other services offered:

-Data entry
-Research
-Translation ( mainly English-Romanian , Romanian - English )
-Website/forum administration
-Social bookmarking

For more details, feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks!

You do not seem to write article from the scratch, if you do I may have some project for you.

Writing rates

Hi,

I can write original, search engine optimised content, rate is 2cents or 1 penny per word, e.g. 400 word articles $8 or £4 via paypal. Pm me if interested.

You do not seem to write article from the scratch, if you do I may have some project for you.

Haven't wrote any new articles for a while now ( more specifically, since I've stopped updating my make money online blog, due to the lack of time ), but if you have a topic/some topics in mind and I find them to be interesting, I'm glad to help :)

Hi,

I can write original, search engine optimised content, rate is 2cents or 1 penny per word, e.g. 400 word articles $8 or £4 via paypal. Pm me if interested.

Thanks for letting me know about your rates, but this time I'm the one offering this services..you've probably misunderstood this thread :)

UPDATE:

I have the list of rates ready. Here it is:

1. Article rewriting, proofreading, modification: $1/article
2. Article writing: $2/article*
3. Data entry: $10/hour
4. Translation: $0.1/word
5. Admin jobs: $100/week
6. Bookmarking: $0.5/URL submitted
7. Research: $10/hour

I only accept PayPal as payment processor!
*I will write articles only on the topics I'm familiar with, such as: traffic building, blogging tips, reviews of various websites/blogs/websites, affiliate marketing, money making opportunities & tips.

1. Article rewriting, proofreading, modification: $1/article:

I need lot of rewrites on several niches, I will provide you the articles, you need to rewrite them. I will provide 2 samples on one topic which you need to create on one article of approx 500 to 600 words. This is an ongoing project.

I also need some review writing, like you need to review some sites, designs, scripts, blogging tools etc. (links will be provided) here the word count is 200 max. but i need specific writing.

I need approx 400 word each on traffic building, blogging tips, website design, graphic design, webmaster etc.

Please let me know if above can be accomplished on regular basis. I like to have a sample writing to see the quality.

1. Article rewriting, proofreading, modification: $1/article:

I need lot of rewrites on several niches, I will provide you the articles, you need to rewrite them. I will provide 2 samples on one topic which you need to create on one article of approx 500 to 600 words. This is an ongoing project.

I also need some review writing, like you need to review some sites, designs, scripts, blogging tools etc. (links will be provided) here the word count is 200 max. but i need specific writing.

I need approx 400 word each on traffic building, blogging tips, website design, graphic design, webmaster etc.

Please let me know if above can be accomplished on regular basis. I like to have a sample writing to see the quality.

Hello there Seonotes..Sure, the work can be done regularly and per your specifications. You only have to give me the articles that have to be rewritten ( or the topics you want me to write new articles around ) or the services/products/websites that have to be reviewed and I'll take care of the rest. Should you have specific requests ( such as writing a review following a certain pattern etc ), don't forget to mention it before I start working, to avoid any possible delays or misunderstandings.

Thank you and looking forward in working with you.
PS: When do you need that sample writing and on what topic should it be?

Alright then...I'm going to wait for the document you'll send me and I'll also send you the sample at the specified email right away.

You're welcome!

Alright then...I'm going to wait for the document you'll send me and I'll also send you the sample at the specified email right away.

You're welcome!

Thanks midwest! I have sent you a complete document. Please go through that and let me know what best you can do.

Thanks midwest! I have sent you a complete document. Please go through that and let me know what best you can do.

No probelm seonotes, you're welcome! I'm going to take a look at the document you've sent me and I'll let you know what I can do. If I'll have any other questions, I'll send you an email. Cheers! :)

Hi I also searching SEO works,if some one provide me I will obliged you.I can give time 8hours per day and 6days per week.My price is 120$ per month.If you think it is more,pls feel free to contact me.
What can I do ???

• Expertise in Website Analysis
    • Google analysis
    • Expertise Targeted keyword analysis
    • Page Rank analysis
    • Search Engine Submission
    • Back Links analysis
    • Blog Posting
    • Article Submission
    • Directory Submission
    • Preparing Power Point Presentation of Web Sites given by various clients.
    • Social Bookmark
    • Social Media
    • Press Release
    • PCF Campaign
    • PRF Campaign
    • Purchase Text Links
    • Purchase Ad space
    • Expertise in One-Way, Two-way and 3way Link building.
All works are manually by me .
Contact me ID (xhosa.linkbuild@gmail.com)
ranking-seo.blogspot.com

MI
Back