The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Article/Bum Marketing

lee94

affiliate
Hi everyone
This is my first post.

Anyone know how article/bum marketing works works? is there any real payoff from it. I am totally new to affliate marketing and this seems , from what I read, to be a good way to get started since you don't need a website.

lee

Bum Marketing

Hi and Welcome to 5 star!

Here is something that may help you..

"The key to Bum Marketing success is to find profitable keywords and tap into buyers deeper desires to close a sale. With increased experience with this free marketing method, you'll get the hang of it and create another income stream for yourself. Bum Marketing Method really works and will continue to work because content is king and search engines like original writing. You'll get free traffic by syndicating articles around the Internet. Although many unexpected factors may affect the profitability of your articles, the most important thing you need to do is to start using it and see how it works for you."

Here is the link for the rest of the article:
Bum Marketing Method

Hope this helps

Good Luck :0

"bum marketing" really is nothing more than what webmasters have been doing for years, one guy just dressed it up with a name and as a result gained a ton of customers.

Writing articles is still one of the very best ways to stamp your authority in a niche and gain traffic. I cant see video or anything else every overtaking that, not for a long time anyway.

Do a google search for "thirty day challenge." They have a free instruction package that will teach you all you'll need to know to get started. It's a HUGE amount of information that will help new and experienced IM's get started quickly.

MI
Back