The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are YouTube shoutouts any good?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I've got a video gaming site that I'd like to advertise. I want to build my email list.

Do any of you guys have experience with buying shoututs from YouTube gaming influencers?

Let's say a gamer has 200k subscribers to his channel. What sort of fee should I expect to pay to get a shoutout in one of his videos?

Thanks

Last edited:
The cost fee will vary depending on the channel owner. But I do suggest you check out twitch which is specifically niched for gaming.

Instead of asking the gamer to shout out your gaming website. It would be a better option to create a gaming channel, and ask him to shout that out, and encourage people to subscribe to your own channel. Do this on both Twitch and YouTube. That way, you will be building your own permanent audience, plus you will also get YouTube Revenue. From YouTube, you can easily channel your audience to your website.

The cost fee will vary depending on the channel owner. But I do suggest you check out twitch which is specifically niched for gaming.

Instead of asking the gamer to shout out your gaming website. It would be a better option to create a gaming channel, and ask him to shout that out, and encourage people to subscribe to your own channel. Do this on both Twitch and YouTube. That way, you will be building your own permanent audience, plus you will also get YouTube Revenue. From YouTube, you can easily channel your audience to your website.
This is a really good advice.
You should indeed create a gaming Youtube channel first. As far as shoutout is concerned, it has some temporary effect on audience and the influencer is really popular his/her shoutout will surely give you some followers.
If the influencer has large followership then he may charge you more but you will have to negotiate. There is no fixed range of charges and fees, it all depends upon your bargain skills.

banners
Back