The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you using your own Facebook Ads Account?

Noor Mohammad

affiliate
Hello Affiliates,

Do you ever face FB Ads account suspension? I was wondering to ask if you guys are using your own facebook ads account or creating a fake one for promoting CPA offers.

The reason for asking is FB closes ads account very often so if my account got banned what should I do in that case?

To be clear I'll be going through this order by FB Ads:

landing page -- > offer page --> conversion

Thanks

It was the same question as mine Ask Me Anything - $30k spent on facebook ads

Do you ever face FB Ads account suspension?
- I do, two weeks ago .

if my account got banned what should I do in that case?
- In my case i would like to real facebook acc and move to business account

landing page -- > offer page --> conversion
- Yes same with me

Hope its help. i'm beginner too.

Thanks guys.. Still I'm confused, In case they suspend my account. I'll not be able to create another account with my original identity , card and all the stuff. What to do in that case?

In case they suspend my account. I'll not be able to create another account with my original identity , card and all the stuff.

Well, firstly follow the rules & don't get suspended.
Secondly, I don't use my own name, & have provided documentation to use a "stage name" after I was once challenged by their identification system.

I have invoice Facebook Ads accounts that can really satisfy your needs and avoid the wasted time for seeking new ads accounts.

How can you guys promote aff links on facebook? Even if you put the aff link on landing page, Facebook will suspend your ad account.

Thanks guys.. Still I'm confused, In case they suspend my account. I'll not be able to create another account with my original identity , card and all the stuff. What to do in that case?

When facebook disable your facebook ads account they also block your credit card and you cannot use it anymore and if you create another account and use the same credit card facebook will found out and disable your new account. this has happend to me

How can you guys promote aff links on facebook? Even if you put the aff link on landing page, Facebook will suspend your ad account.
As long as the landing page is not affiliated Facebook will not really care. If reported enough then they will crawl the page and then ban you. At least that's how it seems. I hide my affiliate links in bit.ly links. Here's my order:
Squeeze page ==> Offer Page ==> Conversion

banners
Back