The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Are you using Blogging Communities?

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hey Fix'ers!

I hope you are all doing wonderful.

For the past few years whenever I was developing a blog, one of my main sources of traffic were lots of different blogging communities. Communities are great place for meeting people, generating traffic, exchanging opinions and all in all, socializing with people.

There is no doubt that blogging communities become really popular among bloggers. Bloggers love having lot of places where they can share their posts, find new ideas, meet new people, read good stuff and most important: drive high quality traffic!
These communities can and will become popular as much as Facebook and Twitter are at this moment.

My favorite blogging communities:
Blog Engage
Blokube
Inbound.org
Klinkk
BizSugar
The Writers Social
Fuel My Blog

I'm really interested to hear what are yours. Have you used any special and your experience with it?

By the way, I have also writen a post about this on my blog if you are interested to read.

I've been contemplating joining a blog network for my new site but I read a couple of nights ago that Google is penalizing them. Is that true?

I do have a BlogCatalogue account, as well as an OnTopList one, though I haven't used them in ages. Was using RedGage for a while but the last few times I tried to use the site, it was horribly unresponsive. The site, I mean, not the readership.

MI
Back