The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are you making the same mistake?!

gley

affiliate
Hi all

My name is Gley Yahya do you remember me? :)

I haven't written you for 7 months because of my bad health. I spent 3 months in the hospital and another 4 months at home recuperating. Now l feel good.

The main reason of my sickness was just tired from working between 16 to 18 hours everyday for 2 years!

One of the biggest mistakes you can make as an internet marketer is to try to handle too much of the day-to-day running of your business yourself without taking care of your health.

Lesson learned?

1 - Get organized and develop a plan.
Depending on your FREE time, scheduling flexibility, I would highly recommend you:

- Take care of your health by eating healthy, exercising, getting enough sleep and caring for your general well being. This way you can stay healthy no matter what your age.

- Outsource most of the day-to-day tasks associated with the running of your business.
This way you can save time to relax and spend more time on the things that directly put money in your bank account, such as marketing, finding JV partners, building your list!

2 - Find trusty ally to help you keeping your business running and secure.

When I was sick there?s no one knows about my business! Can you imagine how much money I lost or left on the table as a result of these errors?

- Consider finding someone who doesn't need regular work, like a student, homemaker, or retiree, and training him/her to run your business when you are absent.

Your life and health is more valuable than your possessions, but nobody keeps to it. And even a short stay in the hospital costs much more than whatever you're carrying on you!

Your friend

Gley Yahya

Hi Gley,

Welcome back. I'm glad you are feeling better.

You make some really good points that none of us think about until it's too late.

Gley,

I'm glad you are feeling better.

I work long hours also and have often thought about the harm I may be doing to my health.

Thanks for the tips. I may have to take your advice on several of them.

Take care of yourself.

ezwealth

banners
Back