The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are You "Ad Blind"?

espmartin

affiliate
It is more and more obvious that internet surfers are becoming "ad blind".
Marketers are turning to usability studies that show "heat maps", maps that
track a users eye path on a website. Which means marketers need to be more
creative in our marketing and ad placements. Hence the success of contextual
links - and even AdSense/banners within real content.

So do you find yourself blind to ads on the sites you visit, or do you look
at them? And if you yourself are "ad blind" - how does that affect you in your
marketing?

Somehow I became more "ad aware" than "ad blind", especially with Adsense.

Whenever I see bunch of ads before actual content - I most likely leave that site.

Most definitely I will never EVER buy any services from the professional company who has adsense on their site.

If company would rather get few cents for ad click and lose potential customer than try to convert every possible visitor - it tells me right there what kind of service they deliver...

Somehow I became more "ad aware" than "ad blind", especially with Adsense.

Whenever I see bunch of ads before actual content - I most likely leave that site.

Most definitely I will never EVER buy any services from the professional company who has adsense on their site.

If company would rather get few cents for ad click and lose potential customer than try to convert every possible visitor - it tells me right there what kind of service they deliver...

I somewhat agree here. Although we run Google Ads we refrain from running them on our homepages of websites and especially on our sales pages.

If I see and interesting ad I tend to click on it. So, I suppose I am not "ad blind". I am attracted more on weird ads, maybe a joke or something special. I can give you few example of what I think its funny and attractive but you wouldnt understand the language anyway :)

banners
Back