The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are Webmasters too Much depending on Adsense?

But adsense is the most common way to get earnings. I believes there is still no alternative for adsense.

They are not but webmasters usually look for different ways of earnings and adsense if one of them

Thats not what Ive been seeing at all. Every webmaster site I've ever seen has only adsense blocks on it.

My very business is about surfing the web and viewing websites, I know exactly what Im on about.

And yes, they do rely on adsense way too much - and few sites make anything from it anyway. A website needs more than adsense, - its very tough to make it work on the minimal traffic these webmaster sites get, even mine only made £100 a years from it when I had it running. I quickly removed adsense...... and totally changed my business model, now things are looking up and I get very good exposure, far more than any webmaster idea.

It takes years to build a half good website, and double that for proper promotion !!!!!!! However long you think something will take, double it! Chances are youll be at this for 4 years or more before you see good returns. The returns might not be what you dream of.

Whatever money you think an idea will need - double it, and in webmaster terms - certainly double it again at least.

Last edited:
Adsense is just plain crap from my view point. Serious money earning is very difficult from what you can earn from other marketing techniques

banners
Back