The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are SEOClerks days numbered?

BigBigFan

affiliate
It looks like SEOClerks is now allowing people to ask for adsense clicks in offers on their site and you've got to know that Google will come down swiftly and without mercy on that type of thing. You can't mess with Google's bread and butter and expect not to get smacked silly, ya know?

I have no idea if the offers are asking for clicks on their site or on someone else's account to get that banned but when I see that sort of thing I know it's time to distance myself from the entire site.

I think Google will just go on closing the accounts of people who pay for AdSense clicks. It will be obvious to Google when a person owns websites that do not have much traffic, and suddenly they get a lot of clicks, which can be traced back.

There is not much to be done about a site where this service is offered. Anyone who pays for AdSense clicks through SEOClerks is just wasting money and the only result will be having their AdSense account canceled by Google.

I agree also that Google pays close attention to catching and banning the cheaters. However, I also read on some other discussion board that SEOclerks are banning their members randomly without reason.

Google is very harsh on banning adsense accounts. Do not expect you can get away with these fraud clicks. They actually ban many innocent Adsense publishers too on any false alarm. Real fraud clicks will be more obvious.

I do not know for sure if Google will go after SEOclerks for such fraud clicks, but they will certainly ban anyone who they think got "invalid clicks".

As for SEOclerks, I have heard that Google has been cracking down on their SEO work. Not sure if the rumor is true.

I wasn't aware that this was happening in SEOClerks, as I always thought that asking for clicks in exchange for payment would be a terrible idea, especially advertising such a service on a popular site. If this is in fact happening, though, I think Google will only fault those involved and not really the site they deal in. It may be in SEOC's best interest to stop such activities, though, as it will tarnish their name significantly if this goes on.

I seriously doubt it. SEOClerks is not in danger. The people who are using those types of services? Maybe. Google is not the "all-knowing" entity that some folks believe it is. In case you didn't know, click-rings are still going strong. The automated ones are freaking SCARY especially if you're not a strong adwords user. You'll know what I mean when you sit and watch one completely mimic a real user -- I mean, pauses, mouse movements, click-thrus, bounce-backs & everything -- right down to the referrer and device with matching screen resolution. The only thing missing was a cookie that should've dropped. And that has probably been fixed by now.

Will Google disable an adsense account for click-fraud? Yes.
(even if there really isn't any, and you are simply the victim of click-bombing? Yes.)
Do they catch everybody? No.
Can you get banned and then be up and running w/a new site and new Adsense account in 30 mins? Yes.
The struggle continues.

Wait i thought it was fine to ask for clicks :O i know it seems bad like i would never do it myself as if people want to click the ads they can but it doens't seem illegal.

thebrad, it is NOT illegal. It IS against the TOS and so Google can & will dropkick you from the Adsense program if they catch you.

If they have to resort to allowing people to pay for adsense clicks, one would have to question their financial situation to begin with. One look at SEOClerk's front page and I am met with hundreds of spammy orders for black hat methods to "skyrocket" your views/likes/sales. As with all black hat methods, it's only a matter of time before they are caught and shut down, by Google particularly, as it does track where visitors came from and the only time it can't is when visitors are using a proxy. In both cases, there are huge red flags and when a human sifts through them and visit SEOClerks, the people who paid for others to click their ads are as good as gone.

People don't seem to realize how robust Google's engine is and how efficient it is at tracking statistics. It is a dominating factor in the advertising world for a reason, and these people are soon going to find this out. While they can't shut the site down, they can certainly remove the perpetrators of their TOS for good.

Thats a tricky question actually. Of course they will ban whoever they catch doing this, BUT what if someone puts a competitor's site on seoclerk for adsense clicks? It would be too easy to destroy legitimate businesses this way so I bet google is very cautious when they are banning accounts for this.

I am currently active on Seoclerks. Personally I think it is a cool site. You can buy some good stuffs there.

I do not think Seoclerks's days are outnumbered.

MI
Back