The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Are no follow link worth less..?

Its true Nofollow link has no weightage but it can bring traffic to your website.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not worthless because it will be useful in generate site traffic but it have no weight in search engines.

No follow links are definitely "worth" less. As far as traffic goes, they are exactly the same at do follow links, a link will bring you traffic no matter what. But as mentioned before, Google will not count no follow links as the engine does not crawl them.

But they don't hurt, that's for sure!

Re:

nofollow link gives you traffic but it will not counted in Google. So it is only for traffic purpose.I am doing link building in only rel=dofollow and i am getting result.You can also do this for your site.

Do Follow links means that are crawled by search engines. No-Follow links are, of course links that won’t be crawled by search engines. Google and other search engines likes right use for No-Follow attributed links. If you have web site and it links to already popular one, search engine “see” that, and might low your and site you linked to rankings.

Thanks
Ecommerce Web Design India | Web Development Company India | Cheap web hosting india

Google not crawled the link with nofollow tag but it can be useful for the site in visitor point of view. I think if you have the links with site content(description etc.) then your site content surly crawled by the crawler and its make a benefit for the site.

Hello!
You are absolutely right, no-follow links placed in the visited cyber-places are worth being there.
Recently, I have commented one blog and links there are no-follow.
However, google showed it as a link in my Webmaster link summary.
I would like to know whether, Google count this link to Page Rank...

yes you are right that Google don't give much preference to no follow links, but this dosent means that they cant give us traffic, now a days i am using much of good PR no follow blogs, and they are getting good links.. thanks..

no follow links are not worthless, they are still links to your website. you can check how much follow and nofollow links you have at this backlink checker. It is always good to keep track of it

Blog Commetning is very popular these days and the reasone is that the links in comments are still counted by the search engines as backlinks. Although these are nofollow..
It means that search engiens counts nofollow links in link buliding.

I am little confused here.Google says it does not pass any value to no follow links but I have too many no follow links and my website still getting good rank.So what is truth..?
nofollow links are valuable but not as valuable as links without nofollow tag. In my webmaster tools account I see many nofollow links are indexed as backlinks of my website. It may not give much value but still useful.

In my experience no follow links will not rank highly against websites with do follow links.

banners
Back