The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are monthly memberships any good? (Newbie question)

chris.steven1975

affiliate
I?ve seen quite a few monthly memberships for affiliates for sale lately and some are cheap and some are way too expensive for a newbie. Does anyone know which ones (if any) are any good for newbies?

I found what looks to be a great new site but am not sure whether it?s too advanced for me and whether or not I should try a membership.

It all depends on what you want to get out of the membership site and of course the cost whether it is worth it or not. If you are just wanting access to PLR, private label rights, ebooks/content there are both expensive and cheap access memberships. If you are brand new to affiliate and Internet marketing and need training courses this can certainly be found in both ranges as well.

My recommendation is to try and find a membership thats around the $25 - $30 mark because that to me is really all a membership site is worth. I say this because after a couple of months you will no longer need the training courses so much and at that point you will be using the other resources the membership site offers.

Here are a couple I do know about and would recommend:

1) Wealthy Affiliate - $29.95/mo - WealthyAffiliate.com - Are You a Wealthy Affiliate Yet? - Full training courses on affiliate marketing and PPC, (pay per click) advertising
2) MPAM - $29.98/mo - 10,000 Hits - Full training on everything from website design, niche marketing, website promotion, affiliate and Internet marketing, also content for your website. They also offer to pay you to write articles for their membership content section that will help offset the monthly membership dues.
3) Infoground - $24.95/mo - infoground.com - PLR content for your website. They also offer a paid article service that will offset the membership dues.

Basically you just need to weigh out the benefits of being a member and see if you can get what you need out of it. Also ask around and see if anyone can recommend the membership site before you sign up. There good, bad, and ugly and it helps if you know this ahead of time before signing up. Hope this helps you make your decision.

I'm using Wealthy Affiliate - been with them for 6 months now. They are constantly adding value to the site and more tools to help members succeed. I would strongly recommend it.

Also they just added free webhosting to all members.

Jay

Affiliate Classroom is also pretty good. Anik is a friend of mine and used to be a 5 Star client.

They are getting ready to re-launch TOMORROW plus have a new design and new features.
You can get a sneak peek at my blog - just blogged about the new upgrades.

The cool thing is you can do a 2 week trial to see if it suits you.
<a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2007/06/24/affiliate-classroom-review-2/">Affiliate Classroom New Improved Web 2.0 Re-Launch + 2 Week Trial</a>

If anyone has questions about AC I can get Anik on IM for answers
or get him over here to talk to you guys.

MI
Back