The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are mobile ads worth it?

OscarMike

One of the things that attracts me to mobile ads is the fact that it's cheap. But I've heard that push ads and popunder ads are plagued with bot traffic.

Some people advise staying away from mobile altogether.

What do you guys think?

Is mobile traffic worth it still in 2022?

Thanks

P.S. Are there any other cheap traffic sources other than mobile? I'm talking 10 cent cost per clicks or views...

Push ads and popunder ads are getting worse and worse every day. Many affiliate networks prohibit these traffic sources due to their poor ROI. That's why I would recommend not to spend money and effort on this.

From the affiliate marketing perspective and for placing and promoting affiliate offers, I wouldn't recommend that you go with mobile ads unless you don't have a lot of budget to invest, as they are converting pretty poorly so you will risk throwing your money into the void

Mobile is the majority of traffic today ...
I am surprised to see how some things of higher value are actually working on mobile --like legit stock trading and mobile internet banking.

I have always taken the branding approach in mobile marketing as is is part of an omnichannel strategy of acquainting the customer and familiarizing them with the brand --later leading to purchases of the product (offer) --often on tablet or desktop from home ;) This renders return visit cookies useless --one device to another. So, getting a signup verified so they can log in on the home device (if used) is essential (IMO).

If you are trying to go for a 'first call close' type sale with mobile you need to have a low barrier offer. An email signup, contest or a minimal cost that uses mobile payment methods.

Last edited:
banners
Back