The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Approaching Companies Affiliate Program

Maybe, Google ads is their *affiliate*? (In their bubble world).

I think a deal could be made however tracking would require technical development (probably beyond the parties capabilities -- in house) <<< That is the primary reason affiliate networks exist -- to provide the know how and support to all parties (sponsors and affiliates) that is how they earn their cut ;).

Bottom line: Refer them to a affiliate network that you are a member of -- unless you want an exclusive deal and all of the risk ...

Hi All,

What is the best way to approach companies about affiliate programs if they don't already have one?

I think that if a certain product or company doesn't have an affiliate program it's by intent. I don't think that there is a company today that doesn't use an affiliate program to promote their products.

But with that being said, get the ground ready to onboard them, it's a lot of risks like graybeard said.
So maybe try and create a partnership with a company like Commission Junction and agree to be the rep that deals with this operation. But it's a tough bargain i have to admit

MI
Back