The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone's Google ranking drop over the weekend?

kbldshmn

Mine did for one of my sites and I headed to the Google Webmaster forum and apparently a few others did for various reasons. I narrowed mine down to a technical glitch (cross fingers) because I noticed that Google had not indexed my site since Mar 3. And then it jumped to Mar 14 after I made the correction and resubmitted.

Anyone else get affected?

Thanks. The Google help center forums are the same. I'm still indexed in Google's pages, so I might get a second chance by adjusting my site.

Hopefully your site and all the other sites (including mine) would be able to catch up on rankings. It is really a mystery on how Google algo works. Luckily the drop we had for our keyword is not that low.

a lot of pages have just fell off

Seems like something is happening, it may have taken a few days to hit the google.co.uk servers but I'm starting getting traffic for sites that hadn't had a hit in weeks (except for me checking if they still worked) and a site that had good rankings has totally dropped. :confused:

My main site ranking stayed the same, but my blog went up, which I was really happy to see as I've been working so darned hard on it for almost one full year now! Been putting more focus on it and that seems to be helping. My favorite quote: "never, ever quit"!!!

I read that AffiliateTip and some other leading affiliate blogs went from 5 to 6.
The 5 Star blog is still stuck at 5 and the forum is still stuck at 4! :eek:

banners
Back