The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone used instant money vault.

owlin

affiliate
I recently signed up for the instant mone vault program. I'm just wondering if anyone has used this program or has any advice for me on its credibility. I really want to get into affiliate marketing but I don't know if this is a good place to start. It seem like I just don't have much control over the way my website looks and hundreds of other people probably have the exact same website. I think this program is almost identical to mark warrens. HELP....

From what I read it sounds like its by the same GUY (Mark)
pretending to be Michelle (a GIRL)
reselling content that was originally written by Michael (another guy)

From a BLOG Titled: Keeping the Bast*rds Honest.
Exposing the So called Gurus and Scam sites
(Not my words.)

Review of Instant Money Vault by Michelle Andrews

"So my recommendation is to stay away from this product. You won't find any new "insider secrets" in that "Instant Money Vault" - just a bunch of "old" Private Label Ebooks and even the main product is a relabeled Private Label Internet Marketing Ebook. Compliments for the salesletter, though. It really sucks people in and newbies are very likely to make a purchase."

So if you are the owner of this thing or affiliated with...

easy there Linda...give me a chance. I ainta pushin nothin. I just signed up for this program and am kinda sceptical....I'm probably gonna use the get your money back offer. I just don't see how this is gonna work. Are there any other programs for beginners you would reccommend? Thank you for your reply.

Hi owlin, sorry if I pegged you wrong.
99% of the time when someone's 1st post asks about a program like that, they are promoting it. And to have 2 new members with names starting with O both asking about the same guy's products, looked really suspicious to me.

Typically cookie cutter programs or turn key sites are not the way to success. Programs like these typically prey on newbies that are desperate for a quick easy way to make money online.

There is no quick easy program for beginners that I recommend. There are strategies and training programs I could recommend but not a turn-key biz opp type site.

Start by reading all the stickies in the newbie forum and then maybe some in the niche forum. We don't sell anything here and all our info is free, so we just do our best to help steer people in the right direction.

I completly understand....thank you for your honest advice....I can't wait to get started.....I think first thing is first and I'll go get my money back....Thanks agian....

Owlin,

And...pay heed to Linda's advice, there is no program that can bring you instant riches in affiliate marketing.

Take it from someone who has messed up trying to figure that out.

There is a recipe to follow for success, don't let anyone pull you from that receipe, not even for a second. Otherwise, you will just slow down the building aspect of your business.

banners
Back