The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone tried miniBB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to know quite a few script I have never head of, I am impressed. What is miniBB?

It used to be free but now looks like they give you an option to remove copyright.

For the basic forum I heard more good feedback about punBB compared to miniBB.

I even had it installed once but never developed the domain it was on.

miniBB is nice for communities small in size.. they do lack good mods as those provided by other freebies
For a more wider community, the best thing is to go with SMF or if you have the bucks go for IPB or vBulletin..

I would prefer phpBB for any free use. vB if you're serious about your project, and would like to invest in a powerful script with rich features. phpBB does require a few modification skills, basic php knowledge is recommended.

Meti

miniBB is a free forum software, an original message board script written in PHP.It's Based on the original programming technology, miniBB provides everything to make your web discussions fast.

miniBB is the opensource software and it's based on php.This software optimized for yahoo, Google and msn and other major Search Engines.

MiniBB is a discussion forum written in PHP programming language. It is stable, secure and speed. Its installation takes only couple of minutes.This forum is translated in 40 languages, HTML-templates available, Free plugins available avatars, who's online, spell checker, RSS feed,word censoring and many more are features of this forum.
-----------------------
Jaibin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back