The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone know how to make advertorial landing pages?

Here is the LP shown in that screenshot :)

- Samira

Attachments

• Advertrial LP.zip
    250.1 KB · Views: 21
Does anyone know how to make a advertorial landing page?
You have three choices :

1 - Use a platform like ours where you'll find ready templates

2 - Use a ripping tool (Like the tool we have in PureLander) or use a Spy tool to download the designs that fit your needs, then modify on them

3 - Code it :) , the design you shared isn't very complicated for coding since there's no JS and the CSS is very basic

******* A small gift is attached with this comment

Attachments

• Adv LP 2.zip
    600.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Adv LP 3.zip
    832.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Adv LP 4.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
You have three choices :

1 - Use a platform like ours where you'll find ready templates

2 - Use a ripping tool (Like the tool we have in PureLander) or use a Spy tool to download the designs that fit your needs, then modify on them

3 - Code it :) , the design you shared isn't very complicated for coding since there's no JS and the CSS is very basic

******* A small gift is attached with this comment
Thank you Samira, I don't want to download the landing page but I want to create a similar landing page myself without coding or ripping other landingpages. The reason why is, I want to have everything in one place and edit it how I want if you understand what I mean.

Thank you Samira, I don't want to download the landing page but I want to create a similar landing page myself without coding or ripping other landingpages. The reason why is, I want to have everything in one place and edit it how I want if you understand what I mean.
Welcome!!
Well I got you, but if you want to code a similar LP you must have a look on the layout structure first.
+ Good luck!

- Samira

MI
Back