The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone going Green?

carbonmouse

I recently recieved a request from an affiliate looking for offers or affiliate programs that promoted environmentally friendly products. On our network we currently do not run any such type. Is anyone aware of any merchants that have enviromentally friendly products or promote ways for improving the environment? If someone could give me some direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Please reply or respond to:

[email deleted by Linda]

Last edited by a moderator:
If people have any ideas they can post here to PM you. Saying please email me is not warranted and I don't think you want the bots to clog up your email with spam, so removed your email.

Thanks

Linda,

Thanks, I appreciate it! You have saved me from a huge headache in my inbox. You know I am still pretty new to this whole blogging thing and I appreciate any tips or assistance that you provide. Do you know of any programs that are environmentally friendly?

Hi carbonmouse!

Please PM me, I have something very interesting to offer you. I have a program that offers environmental friendly products and info products (free newsletter) as well. I will try to answer ou as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Yan

MI
Back