The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone from Unbounce is here?

thehustler

Hey, is there anyone from Unbounce here? This is very bad, at least for me.

This is the thing - I made my landing page after spending around 1.5 hours and then connected my custom domain from namecheap after adding a new CName record. After finishing the landing page, I checked if everything is okay and everything was okay. When I browsed the domain, it showed me the landing page.

Now, I was about to start a paid campaign in Bing so for the final time just wanted to double check if everything was okay or not and what do I see? "The site can't be reached". I was like what?

Then, I checked if Unbounce was down or not but it seemed okay but my site is not opening. Then I went to namecheap and saw everything is okay there too.

Now, Bing in their campaign rule said - Advertised site should always be UP even in peak times. So, if I had went through with that either it would have been rejected or I would have lost money if I hadnt checked the second time.

Unbounce has NO live chat. I still havent heard from them via email and its almost 8 or 7 or 8 hours maybe due to time difference so I posted in the unbounce community and no reply there also.

So, I am just to sit here and do nothing and wait for them to reply me back to my email and reply at the unbounce community thread.

So, anyone from Unbounce is still here?

Also, is there any free landing page builder where I can get the html codes to upload to my hostgator webhost?

so for the final time just wanted to double check if everything was okay or not

Always do that, just for the reason you found out it was a good thing you did! But almost everybody has run a campaign or two without that last minute check, only to find out later their link wasn't working properly. We usually only do that once. :D You caught it before you spent money advertising blank pages.

Is it possible that your site is still propagating? That can take 48 hours. Usually is faster than that, though.

So, anyone from Unbounce is still here?

I just double-checked, they are not a vendor here.

Is it possible that your site is still propagating? That can take 48 hours. Usually is faster than that, though.

No no, I attached the domain before I was even half way done with my landing page. After the landing page was done, I checked the domain multiple times and it was okay but suddenly it started - The site cant be reached.

Also, do you know any landing page builder where I can copy the html codes to upload to my webhost?

banners
Back