The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

any Tracking tool Like Clickmagic ?

Hi Mohamed Fawzy abbas
If you're looking for a reliable tracker, try BeMob.
First of all, we have a free plan.
Once you register, you can add any amount of campaigns, offers, traffic sources, landers or affiliate networks with no limit.
Besides you get advanced conversion tracking, accurate targeting, split testing, landing page protection, landing page pixel, daily cap for offers, impression tracking and many other great tools.
Our account managers will be glad to help with settings.
For BeMob bonus ping me ;)

i use clickmagic many times , and it work Well With me , But i cant use it more , so i need any tracking tool like it ,
must have The option wich make visitor From phone go to offer and from Pc go to other offer , Thx

Hi @Mohamed Fawzy abbas,
Some good solutions are suggested above. Since we also have a product that matches your need, we’d like to share it with you. Take a look at RedTrack.io.
RedTrack.io — SaaS affiliate marketing campaign management & analytics platform. For starters, it will offer easy to use interface with templates and presets and free plan to track up to 50,000 events. Advanced users will benefit from drilldown reports, dashboards, and AI-based SmartLinks optimization. Write us here, or contact our support team emailing to support@redtrack. io if any questions.

banners
Back