The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Sydney Affiliates in the House?

Rob_TID

affiliate
Anyone here from Sydney?

A couple of Sydney affiliates are meeting up Tuesday July 4 at 10AM at Darling Harbour if any one is interested. All are welcome.

Drop me a PM if you wanna come.

Sarah - I am planning to get over to Auckland in the next few months. If you want to organise an affiliate gathering I'd do my best to get along. :D

Hey Rob,

Have fun and thanks for letting everyone here know. You can't tell when lurkers are from and we have so many lurkers that it's possible someone reading is from the area.

Gday Jamie! I am also from Brisbane (Manly) but moved down here a few years ago!

I am hoping the Maroons can pull it off too - the second game was great.

Close Rob.....the Gold Coast :D .
Did you meet up with many and how did it go.

I am a member of a sharetraders forum here in Australia and we have get togethers from time to time or when anyone is in town we usually get together.
It's been bloody great meeting people we have been involved with for a few years. It really feels like an extended family and I have made some great friends.

The internet and Forums have really opened up our social lives.
My 18 year old son has had three people who holiday here stay with us from overseas that he has met on the gaming forums.

Hi Cyclops

Great to meet you. Which beach on the goldie are you from? I spent a few summers around Palm Beach and tellabudgera, I do miss going surfing with mates.

Did you get your whole family into affiliate marketing?

Yeah - I met a couple of people from the a4uAustralia forum - it was good fun.

If anyone is interested it looks like the Warrior' s Forum folks are organising a dinner in Sydney for August too.

Jamie.....I lived at Burleigh Heads for quite a while, spend most days surfing the point.... magic.....also lived on the beachfront at Palm Beach in Jefferson Lane.
Now I live 2ks from the beach at Southport.

Hi Rod...the Warrior Forum :eek: ....I got banned from there...it was my first post and I couldn't constrain myself. I made one comment in a thread about a members unethical methods...didn't realise at the time he was a very senior member. Anyway my post caused a heated argument...half supported my view and the other half were senior members who attacked anyone disagreed with them.
The next day I was banned and the thread removed.
I won't support a forum where comments are censored in that manner.
Actually I had been a member for two years but had never posted.....didn't find the Forum to be of much value.

MI
Back