The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any reliable US ssd vps hosting solutions?

J

Jeennor

Hey guys,
I would like to express the point that choosing a host is not so easy. So, I would like to consult with experts here.
I am going to host my new online project and need:
50 gbs of disk space (preferable ssd)
2 tbs of bandwidth
Linux
24/7 customer support.
I got to know that SolVPS.com and HostingSource.com offer nice vps hosting solutions. What host would you choose? Why?

I've had nothing but success when working with hostingsource.com team of experts.
Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. And for what you get, the prices are fantastic.
Lots of features!

There are many who will proclaim to be the best and offer services that are second to none but the real credibility of the host can be known only after the service is availed. Thus while selecting a hosting company the support, specification, billing and response to solution must be considered.

All I can say SolVPS offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through this decent ssd web host.

IMHO, hostwinds.com would work fine for your needs. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

siteground is the best hosting company so far you will never be disappointed. There support team will train you how to be pro webmaster. I learn 90% percent with there support team from setup to web securities name it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back