The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any one hear of 7Search dot com before?

bigcat1967

I was reading a web mag this morning - found advertisement about a company called 7search dot com. They are like adwords but a lot cheaper. Read a couple reviews on it - the company seems spot on - but not sure if the review was paid for if you know what I mean.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has used this company before and are they worth it?

Hi cat,

7search has been around for years and is known as one of the 2nd tier engines. I've heard mixed reviews about their traffic quality and volume - which is true of most services. From what I've read a lot of their traffic comes from affiliates and smaller search engines.

If you Google 7search reviews you'll get some good info, however beware most of it is from PPC review sites that are affiliates, so the info could be slanted somewhat. Then Google "7search quality" +forum and dig through some forum posts to find what actual users think. Just be sure to find 2010 threads because things change over time with any company so you want to get current opinions.

I have used 7 Search before and never managed to convert with them. The potential is there if you can find a converting offer but I have failed thus fasr to do so.

Hello Bigcat1967,

Thank you for your interest in 7search pay per click services! 7search has been a leader in the PPC arena since its inception in 1999. Our network currently consists of more than 600 active partners which deliver an average of 3 billion search requests(2010) with click costs starting at just $0.01 per.

If you would like to learn more about our service it will be my pleasure to answer your questions! You can PM me here of email me - cleo at 7search dot com - and I will do my best to assist you.

Regards,

Cleo (7searchguys)

Are you for real?

I haven't heard about this site. Do you guys advertised to the public before?

I guess, I could use some of that traffic for that price...

Hello Bigcat1967,
deliver an average of 3 billion search requests(2010) with click costs starting at just $0.01 per.

Are you for real?

I haven't heard about this site. Do you guys advertised to the public before?

I guess, I could use some of that traffic for that price...

Hi WebDev,

7search has been around more than 10 years, my friend:)

If you, or anyone else reading this thread, are interested in testing a campaign with 7search, send me an email and I will help you get started. I have access to a couple of promo offers which can provide additional advertising dollars to your first deposit that I will be happy to share.

Regards,
Cleo (7searchguys)

If you are interested in 7Seach.com, I can provide more information. Let me know if you would like to learn about our traffic partners and more.

Great! If you want to chat you can Skype me at, mike.boros1 or we can have a call at 800-577-1165 ext. 6935. Or let's send me any messages you want on here.

MI
Back