The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

any one came a cross to work with "adult theme" for wp?

tony red

affiliate
help with some theme for adult website

themes
popcorn - up to 18 tubes for 99 usd (i dont know many crazy s. will do that)
videostar - free looks so so with built in ads placement.
bangthemes look nice
xwpthemes - heard good things in reddit but not enough people
wp-xvideos pro
tube boss?
there is another one with panda on it forgot the name but it's seems they have bad service.... so let me know

plugins essential fell free to suggest

----------------------
big question: import movies into the site with grabber? letting other people beside me to upload movies too? what you think is best option?

my needs are:
1.be responsive to mobile
2. ads placement option ( i guess it's plugin)
3. fast loading and stable
4. allow support by other plugins , grabber , ads , player
5.automated could be nice (video import and s.)
6.water mark plugin anyone know one good? for my original content i might use imovie

another big question: anyone can suggest cheape-resanball price for a freelancer can support the theme and tweak it a bit css relative based in india and such? thanks and sorry for the amount of questions.

Hey,
The one with the panda is WP-Script. I had heard that their support was not so great but they seem to have a good product and a free version so I gave them a try. They offer a Wordpress video theme that is easily customizable and has a lot of nice features. They also have a video grabber plugin which makes importing videos very simple. You can chose to have the user upload feature enabled or disabled.
After trying it out I opted for the paid version of the theme and plugin which was only $99. The free version can be used on multiple sites with no time limits. The only limitation is the number of videos you can import per day so you could get by with the free version indefinitely.

The WP-Script theme and plugin can take care of items 1-5 on your list no problem. You can do a lot of customization with this them so you may not need to hire a freelancer. They have a lot of info on their site wp-script dot com.

Good luck and feel free to hit me up if you have any other questions.

help with some theme for adult website

themes
popcorn - up to 18 tubes for 99 usd (i dont know many crazy s. will do that)
videostar - free looks so so with built in ads placement.
bangthemes look nice
xwpthemes - heard good things in reddit but not enough people
wp-xvideos pro
tube boss?
there is another one with panda on it forgot the name but it's seems they have bad service.... so let me know

plugins essential fell free to suggest

----------------------
big question: import movies into the site with grabber? letting other people beside me to upload movies too? what you think is best option?

my needs are:
1.be responsive to mobile
2. ads placement option ( i guess it's plugin)
3. fast loading and stable
4. allow support by other plugins , grabber , ads , player
5.automated could be nice (video import and s.)
6.water mark plugin anyone know one good? for my original content i might use imovie

another big question: anyone can suggest cheape-resanball price for a freelancer can support the theme and tweak it a bit css relative based in india and such? thanks and sorry for the amount of questions.
I've said it many times; You don't want to use WP for this if you're serious about it.

Use a dedicated solution like Mechbunny or AVS. Yes it's a little more pricey, but your site will load waaay faster, look more professional, far less hacking attempts, future developments, easier to scale, etc, etc.

If you want a solid start, invest in a solid platform. Don't use some crappy WP theme and tie everything together with bloated plugins.

wp-script support is horrible. try wp-tube-plugin.com. wp-tube-plugin support is too good. i have both script but using wp-tube-plugin for my adult tube site. i hope you enjoy those wptube-plugin adult tube themes.

banners
Back