The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Idea

maxlazermarketing

affiliate
I’ve got a website receiving a good amount of traffic on a regular basis. But I have never hired a Professional to build back links and generate traffic. When I checked the backlinks of my website, I have seen many irrelevant backlinks added. Can anyone please let me know the reason for this unnecessary added irrelevant backlinks and the procedure to remove the same?

To remove the backlinks you need to contact the people linking to you and let them know you do not appriciate the links and ask them to remove it. Most webmaster will do anything to get backlinks, its interesting that you want to do the opposit :)

First of all ask the webmasters to remove the backlinks from their site and tell them the reason that you were in need of some limited visitors and you have reached that limit. Backlinks from Irrelevant sites cannot affect the page rank, it will only get you some visitors. Relevant sites will help you to increase your PR. If you want you can hire a professional for linkbuilding.

There's no such thing as a bad (inbound) link! Leave the "irrelevant" links and consider them a blessing, not a curse ;)

It's very simple that you are sharing your links with unrelated business, it's waste of time and effort. So stop it and ask them to withdraw their links, some people will target only back links and more over they don't know the difference between back links and quality back links..So blindly they will exchange their links, at that point of time you need to be careful and just avoid them from sharing..

hire seo expert

First of all ask the webmasters to remove the backlinks from their site and tell them the reason that you were in need of some limited visitors and you have reached that limit. Backlinks from Irrelevant sites cannot affect the page rank, it will only get you some visitors. Relevant sites will help you to increase your PR. If you want you can hire a professional for linkbuilding.

I agree with you keep going

banners
Back